How to Submit
Would you like to make a submission on the AILA BLOG?
WHAT CAN BE SUBMITTED?
- Short Blog Posts (e.g. case summaries and legislation updates) and Articles on African countries
- Topics on:
- Investment law
- International trade law
- Intellectual property law
- International arbitration
Guidelines for both types of documents can be found here
HOW TO SUBMIT
- Fill in the Submission Form by downloading it here
- Send your short blog post or article in WORD format together with the Submission Form to email@example.com
- If the document submitted is an Article, it must be submitted together with a Summary (maximum 250 words).
- If the document submitted has been published elsewhere, it must be submitted together with a correct citation.
- All articles and short blog posts must comply with our Guidelines for Submissions
- All articles and short blog posts will be reviewed by AILA before posting.
- AlLA has sole discretion to decide on such publication. Decisions not to publish cannot be appealed.
- Articles posted on the AILA BLOG may be selected for posting directly onto the AILA website.