How to Submit
WHAT CAN BE SUBMITTED?
- Short Posts (e.g. case summaries and legislation updates) and Articles (more in-depth research)
- Topics on international economic laws and practices relating to economic transactions as well as the resolution of disputes arising from such transactions that involve an African jurisdiction or an African party, such as:
- International Investment Law
- International trade law
- Private International Law
- Public International Law
- International Commercial Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- International Dispute Resolution
Guidelines for both types of submissions can be found here
HOW TO SUBMIT
- For short blog posts (not more than 1000 words) send them in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For articles (more than 1000 words) fill in the Submission Form below and attach the article in WORD format
- If the article submitted has been published elsewhere, it must be submitted together with a correct citation.
- All articles and short blog posts must comply with our Guidelines for Submissions
- All articles and short blog posts will be reviewed by AILA before posting.
- AlLA has sole discretion to decide on such publication. Decisions not to publish cannot be appealed.
- Articles posted on the AILA BLOG may be selected for posting directly onto the AILA website.