How to Submit
Would you like to make a submission on the AILA BLOG?
WHAT CAN BE SUBMITTED?
- Short Blog Posts (e.g. case summaries and legislation updates) and Articles from African countries
- Topics on:
- International Investment Law
- International trade law
- Private International Law
- Public International Law
- International Commercial Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- International Dispute Resolution
- Other International Law area
Guidelines for both types of documents can be found here
HOW TO SUBMIT
- For short blog posts (not more than 1000 words) send them in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For articles (more than 1000 words) fill in the Submission Form below and attach the article in WORD format
- If the article submitted has been published elsewhere, it must be submitted together with a correct citation.
- All articles and short blog posts must comply with our Guidelines for Submissions
- All articles and short blog posts will be reviewed by AILA before posting.
- AlLA has sole discretion to decide on such publication. Decisions not to publish cannot be appealed.
- Articles posted on the AILA BLOG may be selected for posting directly onto the AILA website.